加入7GG
查看: 84|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

My shopping budget for this season

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-9-12 17:01:52 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
If everything goes well I can invest 100k in product from the company. In reality it is not enough to have the capital but there must also be the right offers for it. Even in the best of cases, it will be very difficult to achieve a turnover of 800k this year, so I will possibly fall short of the two objectives that I set for myself a long time ago. It's still too early but it's almost certain that despite everything this will be the best year for Amazon since the beginning.
Right now it's time to bet big and make purchases Phone Number List aggressively if the criteria presented above fit. The most fun time of the year is almost here. It will be fun like every year or at least I hope so. Sales ranking : I look for products with sales ranking below 40,000 in an ideal case. There may also be exceptions if, for example, you already have a sales history, as is my case. These are products with a much worse sales ranking but I know that many products are going to be sold.

at this time and that demand is not well reflected in the current ranking. Number of competitors : A low number of say less than 20 sellers competing with you for the Buy Box is a good number. If I can buy at a good price I don't mind competing with 100 and more if the sales ranking is good. There will be food for everyone. Number of Prime offers : I usually apply my multiplier on the lowest shipping price with Prime. Many buyers on Amazon apply this filter so the rest do not even appear in this case and are not relevant as competitors.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入7GG

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|Archiver|7gg私服论坛

GMT+8, 2024-9-30 11:31 , Processed in 0.577201 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.